Tuesday 26 May 2015

Ahhhhhhhh

That's a happy sigh because I am absolutely loving the length of the days right now.  LOVING IT!

So much.

I wake up and it's light out, I get through my day and it's light out.  It turns into evening and it's light out.  I have my dinner and it's light out.  Sometimes I even go to bed and there's still a hint of light out!  I LOVE IT!

Happy sigh.

I think part of it is getting to six or seven at night and still feeling like there's time left.  I know, logically, I still have the same amount of time in a day that I did six months ago, but it just feels like I can do more.  Like I'm not stuck in, my day doesn't have to end.  I can still go for a walk (I know, I can in the dark too but walking in light is just... nicer) I can still see the trees and sky and it's just awesome.  A whole lot of awesome.

And things are so green.  Spring is very very green around here and now the buds are fading into leaves and it's even greener!

I'm daylight happy right now.  I want to be greedy and have this length of day all year long.

I suppose I could move, but you know what I mean... Ahhhhhhh.... happy.

2 comments:

Anne Roy said...

The days are like that over here as well. The dawn chorus wakes at 4 a.m. when it is already light.
It is still light after 9 p.m. at night.

So wonderful from the English winters where the sky is grey all day long.

Cnd Anne who remembers Cdn winters where it was proper cold with clear skies & a cold crisp sun.

Victoria said...

Mmmmmmm, lovely :)