Wednesday 29 July 2015

Happy!

The wedding was wonderful.  Went off without a hitch.

Well, other than them getting hitched, of course!  (cue laugh track)

It was lovely and she looked gorgeous and he looked handsome and I held it together pretty well (with a few exceptions!)

I'm still exhausted.  Have been since the adrenaline wore off once the ceremony had finished and I knew I just had to make it to my speech and then I'd be done.  Whew.

I'll tell you all about it once my sleep has caught up and my brain has de-fuzzed.

But yeah.  Happy day.  Happy friend.  Happy.

8 comments:

Elliott said...

Yay for all the happiness.

Glad everything went well.

Victoria said...

:)

Anonymous said...

-"She will design a questionnaire―a sixteen-page, scientifically researched questionnaire―to uncover the perfect partner. He will most definitely not be a barkeeper, a smoker or toker; an excessive drinker or a late-arriver. J-man isn't any of these things. He is, though, fiery and intelligent, strangely beguiling; witty with words and down right hunky... and... looking for his serious mate... A search that a DNA expert might just be able to help him with, in terms of seriously going beyond just hooking up."

-Sound familiar to you?

Victoria said...

Guessing it's from the Rosie Project kind of?

Yvonne said...

Yay for a happy wedding weekend! :)
It's so weird to think of C-Dawg as married now!

Victoria said...

Yay. And I know right? :)

Elliott said...

Did you enjoy the Rosie Project? The second book is enjoyable (there may have been a tear running down my cheek when I read both of them). I relate sometimes a little to closely to Don.

Victoria said...

Yeah, it was good. But, yes, I also found it a touch on the sad side.