Monday 14 September 2015

Home

Hi.
I'm home.
For realsies.

Like, actually here and functioning although I'm pretty sure another round of sleep and an extra weekend would be most excellent.

All is well, I'm incredibly happy, and quite honestly not sure where to start.

My gear has all been washed and cleaned and put away until next year, my apartment is tidy, my family, friends and loved ones are all well and good and life is pretty damn amazing.

How about you?  How have you been?  It's been forever after all...

2 comments:

Elliott said...

Welcome back from your adventures. I'm so glad to read such an upbeat post from you. The trips must have treated you well.

Your posts while you were away were entertaining.

Things are ok...kids are all back at school, weather is still nice, golf is still happening, hockey starts this coming weekend (that'll be when the lack of training catches up with me), and life is good.

Glad you're happy and things are good with you.

Victoria said...

Glad at least someone was entertained! :)
School (cool)... weather (awesome)... golf (yay) and hockey (no injuries!)Happy to hear all is well on your end too, E!