Tuesday 27 October 2015

Hmmmmm

Sort of right on the edge of not knowing how much to talk about what's going on for me right now.

Which always amounts to feeling equivalent to writer's block because when your mind is filled up with X, it's hard to think about anything else long enough to put together coherent (or at least semi-coherent) thoughts on something else.

So, for today, I'll fall back on an old "favourite" of mine to talk about.

The shortening days.

Dark thirty is a lot earlier and I know it's just going to keep being this way, or darker now for the next chunks of months.

I also know the time will change at some point here and that'll make it all even darker.

I'm noticing it in the mornings now too, and that's one of the reasons I love my light alarm clock so much.  At least I'm not getting dressed in the dark on the dark and rainy dark mornings.

Oooh, I just had a thought.  I'm sure it's not on his laundry list of things to do, but perhaps our new Prime Minister will eliminate the time change!

One can hope, anyway.  (I'd insert a winky face here if I was texting this to you so just imagine it k?)

2 comments:

Elliott said...

I'm sorry you're struggling right now. You know most readers wish all the best.

Victoria said...

I do know that E, thanks. It's all going to be ok.