Friday, 13 November 2015

Look, It's A Baby Deer Butt

I've tried, I really have, to take time in those neutral or positive moments to sit and write but it seems whenever I have the time and inclination to write all I am is angry or whiny or sad and I just don't want to be writing that sh*t down right now.

I've been painting a lot.  Creating.  I have other things going on that I still haven't talked about here.  Hint... I don't talk about work.... hint.... I may have to.

I watched the Fear of the Walking Dead. (Spin off... prequel to The Walking Dead) Liked it.  But, as often happens when an entire season is out, now I miss the characters.  Had a dream about two of them last night.  Go figure.  Brain wants to know more.  Short season too.  British style.

The gentleman who bought a print of my art this summer (assuming I mentioned that?) wants to buy another so I should actually stop typing and go find a shipping container... tube... thing.

Finding myself needing a balance between resting and distracting myself from what's going on and dealing with it as best I can.  And trying to be gentle with myself.

Some days are better than others.  As are some moments.

I found a good enough moment here for this. 

Hope you have great weekends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Roy said...

Prints of your art? How did I miss this?

Are you will to post to us a example of your work? The medium you use etc.?

You constantly surprise us.

Anne in Cambridge

Sunday, November 15, 2015 5:04:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh... I, uh... guess I never mentioned it before?

This stuff that this fellow likes is pretty abstract. Ok, utterly abstract. One was pastels and this one was a mix of ink and photographs. I'm currently working through a mild obsession with ink and acrylics and whatever else I decide to throw in there.

I suppose I could make something and upload it yeah... I put my "work" out under (yet another) another pseudonym.... go figure.

Sunday, November 15, 2015 2:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.