Monday, 28 December 2015

Day 7: Four Turn Offs

Hope you had a good last few days, or Christmas or, you know, your thing.

I got through it.  The end.

Anyway, back to randomness...

Four turn offs... um.... seeing as I'm really not in the dating or even smooching mood as I write this I kind of just want to say "everything" But that's not... in the spirit of these writing prompts so I'll give it a try, here goes... four turn offs.

1.  Harshness/hardness.  When someone is mean/unkind/nasty/harsh/negative/cruel or whatever it is I just can't put my finger on, it does the opposite of work for me.  I'm not saying I don't like people who are a little rough around the edges, just I don't like harsh...ness.

2.  Cheating/Disloyalty.  There is no appeal to me, whatsoever, in someone who is not being loyal, honest and open with their partner/spouse/friend/whatever.

3.  Smoking.  Smells.  Gross.  Unhealthy.  Nasty.  Addiction.

4.  Overindulgence.  Being drunk/wasted/etc makes me lose respect really quickly.  Do not like.

So yeah...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Another good list. :)

Monday, December 28, 2015 9:21:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

:)

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ive been reading your blog for ages now and i really like it <3

Thursday, January 07, 2016 8:43:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well I'm glad, yay :)

Thursday, January 07, 2016 8:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.