Monday 28 December 2015

Day 7: Four Turn Offs

Hope you had a good last few days, or Christmas or, you know, your thing.

I got through it.  The end.

Anyway, back to randomness...

Four turn offs... um.... seeing as I'm really not in the dating or even smooching mood as I write this I kind of just want to say "everything" But that's not... in the spirit of these writing prompts so I'll give it a try, here goes... four turn offs.

1.  Harshness/hardness.  When someone is mean/unkind/nasty/harsh/negative/cruel or whatever it is I just can't put my finger on, it does the opposite of work for me.  I'm not saying I don't like people who are a little rough around the edges, just I don't like harsh...ness.

2.  Cheating/Disloyalty.  There is no appeal to me, whatsoever, in someone who is not being loyal, honest and open with their partner/spouse/friend/whatever.

3.  Smoking.  Smells.  Gross.  Unhealthy.  Nasty.  Addiction.

4.  Overindulgence.  Being drunk/wasted/etc makes me lose respect really quickly.  Do not like.

So yeah...

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Another good list. :)

Victoria said...

:)

Anonymous said...

hello ive been reading your blog for ages now and i really like it <3

Victoria said...

Well I'm glad, yay :)