Wednesday 27 January 2016

More Please

I don't know if I can express to you just how much I love snuggling in after hitting the snooze button in the morning.

Most especially on a day where I know I don't have to get up for work, but even on a work day, I love "getting" to go back to sleep.

It's so cozy.  And my bed is, in those moments, the most comfortable place in the whole entire world and I know that nine more minutes of being asleep is going to be the best, most awesomest nine minutes of sleep I've maybe ever had, but certainly had that morning. 

Cozy.

Warm.

Sleepy.

No thinking.

Sleep.

Ahhhhhhhh.....

3 comments:

Elliott said...

So true.

Jason Langlois said...

The snooze button is one of the great innovations of the 20th century.

Victoria said...

Best ever, right? I knew you guys would understand ;)