Thursday 21 January 2016

To Quote Whoever... "I Can't Even"

Oh you guys, I am so overwhelmed right now.

I don't say that to have you comfort me, I say that to just be frigging honest.

I am so utterly overwhelmed in what feels like every area of my life and I just want a break.  I just want to sit and be blissfully happy and loved and content and all those things and not have to think.  Not have to deal with anything.  Not have to make decisions or do things.  And it's not even a matter of "oh, you sound like to need a holiday, go take a nice vacation somewhere!" because even that would be overwhelming for a number of reasons.

I know, I understand this too shall pass but I hate feeling like this; it feels like forever.  That whole thing about just be in the moment is hard when the moment feels overwhelming and insurmountable and everything feels too much.

So I just wanted to say that.  I am feeling completely overwhelmed right now and wish it would all just go away and leave me be.

Too much. 

4 comments:

Elliott said...

Sorry you're feeling like this. I won't insult you with platitudes. I hope this passes quickly and you the feelings of being overwhelmed are left in the past. Sending good thoughts.

Jonathan Beckett said...

I recommend a course of rubbish TV, accompanied by chocolate and wine.

Jason Langlois said...

I offer so many virtual hugs and bowls of popcorn and stupid mindless movies to watch and whatever I can to help.

Victoria said...

Thank you Elliott, that helps.

Working on the tv show part Jonathan, but cutting down on the chocolate and never been a wine person. (yes, I see the flaws in this plan) ;)

Thank you Jason. Had some popcorn earlier. Nom, nom, nom. Because butter. And salt.