Tuesday 1 March 2016

So Mean

I feel horrible.

Like, I'm not a nice person.

The ants have been around in the few non rainy days we've had and, well, just like last year they don't really like the sticky traps (as in they maybe step onto them and then turn around and walk right off!) and so I've been.... kind of... forcing the issue.

And it seems like a completely horrible way to die and I feel so mean and cruel but I wanted there to be evidence for when the bug getting people come back but man oh man do I ever feel mean.

But, I suppose those are just the ones I see, and I am trying to keep them out of my food source and stuff like that.

But still...  mean.

2 comments:

Elliott said...

I know how you feel. Living in the country, mice try and come in during the winter. Then they make huge messes with their little poops and pees. We don't like trapping them, but we don't like the disease ridden poop more.

They have a great big outdoors to live in...they stay there and all is good. They come in the house and their fair game for the traps (which are as humane as possible).

Victoria said...

poor mooses and antsies.