Friday 20 May 2016

Chompy McChomperson

I got absolutely chewed up by a mosquito (I'm guessing) at some point here.

Frustratingly, I have no idea when.  Woke up noticing a bite yesterday morning and by the time I had my socks on, I had found 5 bites.  By lunch, another two.

And then last night, even though I put on whatever "works for sure" cream, I woke myself up scratching my foot against my bed.  *whimpers*

So I have no idea when it, or they, got to me... if it was overnight, or that morning, or days ago, on the beach, in someone's house, in my room even?   I... ugh.

And so itchy.  So.

Why'd I gotta taste so good to bitey itchy things?  Argh!

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Probably over night. They like to feed when you're less likely to swat them.

Victoria said...

But I keep finding MORE!!!!

Jonathan Beckett said...

Usually I'm pretty immune to bites - our eldest daughter is another matter though. For a long time she had to keep her bedroom completely shuttered - both windows and door - because she would get bitten to pieces every day.

Victoria said...

UGH!