Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Mmmmmm

It's fruit season here.

Which means yummy yummy yum, and a fruit section of a grocery store that smells like heaven.

I like me some fruit, y'all!

(This post brought to you by oh, right, I didn't make time to write again.)



Edited this morning to add: Beach on Monday.  Saw mosquitoes.  ARGH!  Didn't think any got me (or perhaps I just hoped)  All the bites showed up this morning.  So... that's about two days (well, a day and a half or so anyway) from bite to nasty itch, which explains why I rarely know when I got bitten.  Sigh.  Guess I need to bring deet to the beach along with sunscreen eh?  *sad face*

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Join the "didn't write anything half-decent for the last few days but drank a lot of wine in the hotel room on his own" club :)

Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:46:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yay! ;)

Saturday, July 02, 2016 7:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.