Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Mumble, Mumble, Just Gonna Say It

I've been trying to find a delicate way to say this or a way to start talking about it but I have put it off for ... I dunno... ages?  (A month or two anyway)  So I figure maybe I should just say it...

I, uh, got my level one Reiki certification.

There.  I said it.

Now I'm going to go hide or something because I feel shy or something that I just told you and so, uh... that's all for now.
Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.