Monday 15 August 2016

Ha, Ha! ... Oh....

I was lying in bed last night, a million things running through my head and I jokingly thought to myself "I should put up a post saying..... oh, sorry guys, you might not hear from me for a month!"  And I thought that was pretty funny until I realized it might actually be true.

Oh.

See, this coming week is apparently going to be madness (more on that later) and then I leave.  And then I'm there.  And then I travel back.  That's four weeks.  That's a month!  I will be away from the interwebs for possibly three weeks and am not thinking I'll have time to write and post in the one week left before I leave.  Dude.

So... yeah.  If I disappear... for a month... all is well, and I'll be back.

Hopefully I won't.  Or at least not for an entire month, but I'm just saying.  What was a vaguely amusing thought... might actually... you know... happen.

Huh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great adventure!

Jason Langlois said...

I'm glad you going, and I hope you have fun, but man, a whole month of not hearing from you is going to be tough.

I think we'll survive it, but it won't be easy.

Victoria said...

Thanks Anonymous :)

I'm doing what I can Jason ;) Plus, there are always archives! :D

Jonathan Beckett said...

See... if you moved over to Tumblr, you could queue posts for the future. You could do it at Wordpress too. Actually, I think Blogger allows it (don't listen to me).

Victoria said...

Blogger can for sure. I just don't have the time right now to write them to put into queue (which is what I usually do) ;)