Monday, 15 August 2016

Ha, Ha! ... Oh....

I was lying in bed last night, a million things running through my head and I jokingly thought to myself "I should put up a post saying..... oh, sorry guys, you might not hear from me for a month!"  And I thought that was pretty funny until I realized it might actually be true.

Oh.

See, this coming week is apparently going to be madness (more on that later) and then I leave.  And then I'm there.  And then I travel back.  That's four weeks.  That's a month!  I will be away from the interwebs for possibly three weeks and am not thinking I'll have time to write and post in the one week left before I leave.  Dude.

So... yeah.  If I disappear... for a month... all is well, and I'll be back.

Hopefully I won't.  Or at least not for an entire month, but I'm just saying.  What was a vaguely amusing thought... might actually... you know... happen.

Huh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great adventure!

Monday, August 15, 2016 8:07:00 am  
Blogger Jason Langlois said...

I'm glad you going, and I hope you have fun, but man, a whole month of not hearing from you is going to be tough.

I think we'll survive it, but it won't be easy.

Monday, August 15, 2016 12:40:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks Anonymous :)

I'm doing what I can Jason ;) Plus, there are always archives! :D

Monday, August 15, 2016 7:53:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

See... if you moved over to Tumblr, you could queue posts for the future. You could do it at Wordpress too. Actually, I think Blogger allows it (don't listen to me).

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 11:34:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Blogger can for sure. I just don't have the time right now to write them to put into queue (which is what I usually do) ;)

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.