Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Huh

I've been having a really really hard time the last few weeks with my situation around Burning Man. 

So much so that I wasn't able to talk about it, but was putting together a post explaining how I wasn't sure I was going to go.

I still should probably write that post, but over the last four or five days there has been a sudden, unexpected shift that is seeing me volunteering with a group in the city I didn't know I could work with.

So... yeah.

In the middle of the whirlwind of sorting it out so more later.

Or sooner.

I don't know anymore right now even.

And yes, that dog is famous now.  Locally so.

Go figure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Exciting!

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 8:11:00 am  
Blogger Happydog said...

Sounds complicated but totally exciting! And that puppo is the cutest and unfairly discriminated against in our fair city!

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Jonathan said...

I just wish I even lived on the same side of the planet as Burning Man...

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:23:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I hope so Jason! Er, I mean yes, exciting!

That it is HD, and I know, poor pup!!!

I hear that J (I'd suggest your local regionals but.... not the same. Many Brits and Europeans come but it's quite an ordeal)

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 10:26:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.