Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Oh Hai

Still here...

Will try to write more tonight if I can but as of right now (Wednesday night) I'm hoping to leave tomorrow.  But I, right now, have no control over when.  (Vehicle in shop.)

I'm trying.  I really am.  Panicked my way to dry heaving this morning.  That's a first.  (And hopefully a last.)

Trying to trust too.  Jason (as the vehicle person).  Me (as being able to do this... the drive.... oh man....)  The Universe (or whatever you believe has a hand in all this) 

Man are all my buttons pushed.  I don't even know if I'll ever be able to sort through this in my head to write about it.  I honestly may have to ask Jason to help me remember when I'm back.

Think positive things ok? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.