Thursday 15 December 2016

Ahhh Hah Hah Hah Hah!

This photo just happened to be the next unused one I'd found in my flickr stream.  I used to try to find photos that went with whatever I was talking about, but then I killed this flickr account and stopped adding photos so... I started running out of unused ones.

Now I'm going through them (attempting to be systematic) to find ones that I haven't used yet, and, well, I've mentioned it before, but I'm going to run out at some point.  (Maybe that'll be quittin' time, who knows...anyway.)

So I had this one in the "next" lineup and I thought, you know what, that's actually really pretty.  And I stared at it for a while, looking at the nice colours and all that kinda stuff, when I scrolled down to double check I hadn't used it before, and that's when I noticed the comment...

"Cute cat :-)"

Followed a few minutes later (I assume) with

"Sorry, no idea what my phone is doing. lovely textures and colours. :-)"

Heh.  Cute cat.

Heh.

No comments: