Thursday, 15 December 2016

Ahhh Hah Hah Hah Hah!

This photo just happened to be the next unused one I'd found in my flickr stream.  I used to try to find photos that went with whatever I was talking about, but then I killed this flickr account and stopped adding photos so... I started running out of unused ones.

Now I'm going through them (attempting to be systematic) to find ones that I haven't used yet, and, well, I've mentioned it before, but I'm going to run out at some point.  (Maybe that'll be quittin' time, who knows...anyway.)

So I had this one in the "next" lineup and I thought, you know what, that's actually really pretty.  And I stared at it for a while, looking at the nice colours and all that kinda stuff, when I scrolled down to double check I hadn't used it before, and that's when I noticed the comment...

"Cute cat :-)"

Followed a few minutes later (I assume) with

"Sorry, no idea what my phone is doing. lovely textures and colours. :-)"

Heh.  Cute cat.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.