Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Oy, My Brain Forgot So I'll Babble Instead

By the time I'd scrolled my way through flickr to find a photo I hadn't used yet, I'd forgotten whatever it was I'd thought to talk about.  Sigh.

So it snowed last week.  Not enough to shut anything down, although some folks took a snow day the second round of white-stuff...

They say it's going to be cold this week, but I'm a little done with weather forecasts.  The last few times they've warned us of a massive event of some kind it hasn't happened.

I suppose that's the way of forecasting and perhaps it's better (for them) to be safe rather than sorry, but I feel like they (Environment Canada) didn't use to be *this* dramatic about things.

Meh. 

As I think I said last week, it was more the ice that was dangerous and difficult last week than the snow.  I actually ended up going and buying regular (thick grain, or whatever it's called) salt to do a corner by my place that no one shoveled, it was that bad.  (And the stores were all out of the "official" salt stuff.)

I'm struggling a lot right now when the days are bad ones.  Using my "light lamp" in the mornings, and on a new supplement (vitamin?  what do we call them?) with my acupuncturist that I think is helping a good amount.

Seems we're mid way through the month that somehow ends this year.  Weird.

Have a good Tuesday, y'all.  Or a good whatever day it is when you're reading this.  Have a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

I picked up FEED and have started reading it.

And then promptly had dreams of the zombie apocolypse... only not particularly stressful ones, so that was a plus.

The books definitely starting well.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:27:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh yay!!!! I mean, not the dreams part but that you're giving it a go, yay!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.