Thursday, 23 February 2017

D'oh

Last week, the power was out in my building for several hours while the power people did power things.  (I feel like there's a song in there...)

I had a couple of hours at home without power and I noticed the habits I didn't even know I had.

Like, apparently I check my oven (stove) clock whenever I'm in the kitchen.  I only know this because I kept NOT seeing what time it was when I looked.

And my bathroom... I turn on the light every time I go in (well except at night because ugh, darkness good) and I had no idea how dark it is in there without the light on... I mean, that sounds dumb but you know what I mean?

It was also so very nice and quiet and when the electricity popped back on the noise of everything was really really really annoying.  Really.

How noisy is a fridge HOLY SMOKES.

No electricity is such a lovely non-sound.  Why's everything gotta be so buzzy?

Oh!  And, I'd charged my laptop so it'd still have juice but totally forgot that my wifi... needs power.  D'oh!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.