Monday 20 March 2017

You're Welcome!

Y'all?  I did the research so you don't have to...

A big bag of chips (in this case, specifically Ruffles sour cream and onion) does NOT taste the same as the small bag.  The chips are bigger in the big bag and so they taste more potato-y and there is probably less flavour stuff per chip surface area and just... small bags for the win.

There.  Now you don't have to go get a big bag and not finish it.  I did that for you already.

Small bags for the win!


4 comments:

Dominic said...

..that explains a lot

Victoria said...

Dominic! How goes! :)

Dominic said...

Glad it's spring, annoyed by the clock change. You know the kind of thing :)

Keep forgetting to read my usual websites - got a new tablet for my birthday - which is great but it doesn't have my usual bookmarks. First world problems, huh? :)

Victoria said...

Yay! Boo! Yay! D'oh! ;)