Monday, 20 March 2017

You're Welcome!

Y'all?  I did the research so you don't have to...

A big bag of chips (in this case, specifically Ruffles sour cream and onion) does NOT taste the same as the small bag.  The chips are bigger in the big bag and so they taste more potato-y and there is probably less flavour stuff per chip surface area and just... small bags for the win.

There.  Now you don't have to go get a big bag and not finish it.  I did that for you already.

Small bags for the win!


4 Comments:

Blogger Dominic said...

..that explains a lot

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:13:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Dominic! How goes! :)

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:41:00 pm  
Blogger Dominic said...

Glad it's spring, annoyed by the clock change. You know the kind of thing :)

Keep forgetting to read my usual websites - got a new tablet for my birthday - which is great but it doesn't have my usual bookmarks. First world problems, huh? :)

Friday, March 31, 2017 6:23:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yay! Boo! Yay! D'oh! ;)

Saturday, April 01, 2017 12:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.