Monday, 10 April 2017

Faaaaaaak

I had a really insightful thought last night as I was drifting off to sleep.  It was important!  And meaningful and I totally wanted to share it.

And I even remembered it this morning, just a hint of it and so I made my tea and toast and as I started drinking the tea and dealing with my morning internet checkins...... the thought slipped away.  Just... dissolved.  I don't remember it at all or what it was about, just that it was a really good thought that I wanted to talk about and pass on.

ARGH!

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

The irony would be if it was a thought like "It's important to let things go and not carry them with you forever..." or something.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 7:34:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Ooooh good point! ;)

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2016 and then some.) Kay? Kay.