Friday 28 July 2017

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!

I'm curious... for wherever you are in the world... what do you do to keep yourself cool?  At home?  Out and about?  Work?  Etc.

For me, my home heating system is fairly heavily reliant on these blinds.

They come down mid afternoon (or stay down all day if it's not the weekend) and go up again in the evening when then sun has passed.

I have windows that open (with bug screens that .. kind of work?) but only one one side of my place so I often don't get much help from them, so I have a fan inside.  No A/C.  (None at work either, gasp!)

My hair goes up, I wear lighter items (or less) and drink more water.

I've also tried some electrolyte tablets that I like to think help.  And sometimes a cold cloth or something.

2 comments:

narami said...

Puerto Rico: fans inside (it goes to every room) during the day. Obligatory AC at night. There is no sleeping in a ninety something weather without AC. It usually goes on around 6pm.
AC in the car, at all times.
If a store does not have AC here, it closes on account of no one is crazy enough to go anywhere without AC.

It's so horribly hot lately doing a. 20 min workout will easily drench anyone in sweat.

Victoria said...

My goodness!!!