Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Ooooooohhhhhh!

So my fan has been randomly shutting itself off and I've been wary that it may have... I dunno, died or something?  Internal mechanics wise?

It's a fairly new fan so I was pretty bummed by this, but usually when it shuts off I just wait a few (to let it cool down?) and turn it back on.

My fan "switches" are not quite a touch screen but touch... switches.  And when I went to turn it on yesterday afternoon I heard a few extra beeps, and looked down and noticed I had accidentally turned on the "timer" option.

As in... turn off after a bit of time.

Oh.  OH!

*That's* probably why my fan has been randomly turning itself off; because I told it to!

TA DA!


PS  It also has a couple of other symbols on it that I'm scared to touch in case they're ejector buttons or something....one of them looks like a smiling sleeping person and the other like... fog so... maybe I'll press them and go night night in a fog of... sleep?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

In a similar vein, It took me weeks to figure out with a new (analogue) watch that the reason the day counter was always wrong was because the hands were 12 hours out...

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:25:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

D'oh

Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.