Wednesday 11 October 2017

NOooooooOOooOoooo

I seem to have become some sort of... active Fall denier.

Like, yesterday, it was sunny.  And I decided it was sunny enough that I could wear my sandals.

Yeah, I was somehow THAT person.

And?  I was cold.  Even with my jeans and a warm sweater type thing it kind of wasn't.... sandal weather.

I just don't want to let go!

Sun sets closer to 6:30 every day, and I'm pretty sure that's at least two hours earlier than I'd like it to be.  You know... ever.

Sigh.

Yeah.  I pushed my luck with sandals today.  CUZ IT'S ONLY THE START OF FALL YOU GUYS!!!

*whimper*

4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

It's that sunshine. It's deceptive.

Like "Oh, look, so sunny and warm!" when you look out the window.

But noooo it's all chilly and brisk out.

Fall. The most deceptive of seasons.

Victoria said...

Right?

I did the same today. Went out with boots, but didn't bother with a jacket, and then BRRRR. And then MASSIVE RAIN! And then, just kidding, here's more sun for you! HA HA.

Sigh ;)

Anne Roy said...

sandals season - 24th of May to Labour Day ... then they get put away for the season along with the whites (frocks,trousers etc.)
Over here in England this Canadian finds people looking slightly silly on this October days wearing sandals with a winter coat ...

Victoria said...

;) (that's a great visual image in my head)