Tuesday 7 November 2017

Don't Try It At Home

So I inadvertently tried something new with the daylight savings fiasco this weekend... I didn't sleep.

Like, no, not one of those "I had a bad sleep but am going to say I didn't sleep" nights, I literally didn't sleep.

Long story as to why, but it was 8am (so actually 9am) the Sunday morning before I even was even able to attempt to close my eyes, and well, yeah no.

Because I didn't do it on purpose, I was somewhat hopeful that it would be this magic re-set and that the next day I'd have reverse jet-lagged myself out of the time-change weirdness but no. 

So, don't try it at home, I'm letting you know I'm still disoriented and on top of that I'm way behind in sleep.

*crosses that off the list of "things to try next time to make it suck less"*

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Oh I've tried to go down that road. The 'if I don't sleep at all, when I do sleep, it'll be fine' path.

It sure doesn't help.

I hope you shake off the disorientation soon.

Victoria said...

Somehow my body/brain (?) seems to think it's 2-4 hours later than it is.

Am.. confused