Tuesday 28 November 2017

Sigh. (A Common Post Title)

I continue to have a rough go of things.  I don't want to be one of those people who say "it's this time of year" but maybe it's this time of year?

It was two years ago that Max ended things and my life went very much sideways (and still has not re...straightened.)  I mention that because yesterday Max followed a social media (photography) account of mine so he popped back into my head.  Sigh.  *I* personally think it was just a co-incidence, but Jason's suggesting it's got some kind of bigger meaning.

Nope.  I think he came across photos, followed the account, not knowing it was mine.

Nothing else makes sense, and no, I don't want him back anywhere near my life right now thank you very much.  No one for that matter.  I want no one particularly anywhere near my life right now.

And I was watching an episode of "Transparent" (this is a TOTAL aside) and they used songs from "Jesus Christ Superstar" (the musical) and now they are FULLY stuck in my head.  Like... fully.  So totally fully.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Assuming the photography account is 'anonymous' then yeah, it's more likely its coincidence than anything else.

*hugs - but from far away from your life right now*

Victoria said...

It's not not anonymous. Like... it has my initials and last name, but I'm not assuming he remembers those, you know?

And thanks.