Monday 11 December 2017

Potential Situation

Here.  Here's some pretty flowery things to look at with some bonus bokeh.  Yay, pretty, oooh!!!






Ok, now that the regular folk are distracted, I can be honest.  Guys?  We may have a situation on our hands here.

It's Sunday morning as I write this.  I had dinner at Jason's place last night.  I bought, he cooked.  I bought pretzels.  (Yes, again.  STOP!)  I ate some.  Jason didn't.  (Boo, Jason, BOO!)  When I came home, I left the preztels there.  On purpose.  On very much purpose.

Now it's now.  And I'm home.  By myself.  On a gorgeously, sunny Sunday.  But I'm all alone.  Completely.  As in.... there are no pretzels here.

Jason's not home.  I don't know if his roommates are.  I want to drive over there and break into the house and take back the pretzels and sit here on my couch crunching away at their gluteny, gluteny goodness omg y'all!

So, yeah, I might end up in some kind of hostage situation because I'm fighting with myself.  (I dunno, my stomach?  Tastebuds???)  And I might have to tackle that part to the ground.

Or... uh.. distract it with.  (Looks around apartment)  Uh... crackers?

Sigh.

*whispers like Gollum*  my pretzels..... my pretzels.....


2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

It's terrible that the gluten free pretzels are so stupid expensive!

Victoria said...

AND THAT THEY HAVE NO GLUTEN!!!!

But yeah... waaaaay pricy :/