Wednesday 30 January 2019

Grrr

In today's "not really a problem just an I'm a lucky human problem" (aka first world problem) I have run into the second missing second book.

Wait, that makes no sense.  Or only makes a little sense.

I'm re-reading the books in my bookshelf to make some room and all.  So I have a few YA type series and the last series I started was a series of three and I finished the first and am missing the second.  Ugh, frustrating, but I'll move on to a different series of three.

Started the first one of those, went to get the next and nope!  First and third only.  BOO!

I assume I loaned them to someone and forgot and they did too and that's the risk of loaning out books and it's not a huge issue because I'll likely not be keeping either series but now I at least want to remember what happens before I give them away!

Boo, I say, BOO!

Oh, second books, wherefore art thou?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I wonder if the 2nd books are ending up the same place socks and spoons disappear too. Maybe there's a gremlin that really likes having just one sock, a spoon, and never knowing how a story begins or ends?

Victoria said...

BAH! *shakes fist at gremlin*