Monday 25 February 2019

A Binge

This weekend I totally binge watched Bondi Rescue!

It just showed up, a show about Australian lifeguards, and I'll be perfectly honest, I thought I'd give it a watch just in case there were delightfully handsome men to watch... but that sort of ended up being incidental. 

I wasn't sure I'd make it through the series as the rescues were a bit nerve wracking, but once I figured they'd probably not show us anything too too bad, I was able to relax and enjoy the show.  It's light and a quick watch and not too serious.  The fellows are all very nice and seem to really enjoy their job and I actually found the show quite inspiring because here is a job you HAVE to be fit to do.

So these super fit people are super fit not for vanity or showing off, but to save lives.  So cool!

So while I'll likely never be a lifeguard at Bondi beach, I can certainly say that that simple little show inspired me to want to be healthier, so thanks random tv show!

No comments: