Wednesday 6 February 2019

So Tangly!

I'm not sure if I've directly asked about this before, but does anyone have any advice about long hair and scarves?

It never happened to me until a few years ago but now when I wear a scarf I get giant knots in my hair (the underneath portion).  Not little tiny knots either but giant crazy knots! 

I've used spray in conditioner to help get them out but I'm wondering if anyone has any advice because while it's cold I really would like to be able to wear a scarf, you know?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I wish I had some advice, but I keep my hair cut so short I haven't had to deal with knots in decades.

Does the material of the scarf make a difference?

Victoria said...

Nope! I tried a few different ones and... KNOTS AND TANGLES!

So far I'm just dealing with the knots after the fact with spray in conditioner and patience.