Thursday 22 February 2024

The Remains

I'm still not 100% body wise.

I'll have days where I'm just exhausted with that "fighting off a sickness" kind of exhaustion and my nose is still needing some help with the stuff and although the coughing is getting less, I'm also taking my doctor's advice and using allergy pills to "dry that up" so who really knows what's going on there and I'm using the neti pot morning and night too so like yeah, I'm not sick anymore but I'm also not fully recovered and maybe even not fully well?

And I know it's not "just" allergies as there are signs I won't bother mentioning in detail that suggest my body is fighting stuff off (think through the neti pot situation and put two and two together....) it's minor but it's enough to tell me it's not just allergies (which I have dealt with now for a few years without any formal diagnosis.)

Still TONS of stuff going around out there, at least here (as opposed to wherever you might live my friend) and lots of people sick or close to sick or fighting something.

A friend talked to a friend of hers who works in a hospital (not sure in what capacity) and they said they are calling this the "hundred day cold" and that it could include strep (yay me!) and/or pink eye and/or pneumonia and like hey, let's not forget Covid's still hanging about!

C-Dawg's been under the weather, Jason is fighting something and I'm sick-ish but not.  It's gotta be at least a month now since I got sick, right?  (I could go searching about that but meh, that feels like too much effort for right now!) Hopefully I'll continue to get better and all that jazz.

Stay well as best you can eh?

No comments: