Tuesday 2 July 2024

You What Now?

I'm on a few social media apps/sites and one of them has been showing me a lot of Taylor Swift concert footage.  I'm fine with this (in part because two of my nieces are huge Swifties and in part because it's sweet and cute to see the excitement that surrounds these shows).

But I was a little confused by my waking "dream" this morning as my brain apparently decided I should plan out the next big Taylor Swift song entrance!?

See, she's going to ride in on a motorcycle with her dog!  It was at this point that I started to wake up cuz none of this was making sense!  I legit don't even know if she has a dog (I think not on tour?) and I don't like motorcycles and don't think they fit her sort of style or look or what have you so I really don't know what on earth my brain was thinking but man oh man it was going to be show stealing in that dream I tell you!

Brains.... weird little fellows, you know?

No comments: