I can be a difficult sleeper. Or, I guess it's more accurate to say that sleep can be difficult for me.
An example of something that happened this summer has surprised even me though!
My apartment has horizontal blinds. There are those hanging cord things at a side of the blinds. You pull on them together to raise/lower the blinds and separately to change the angle.
Well, a few months ago I wasn't able to fall or stay asleep because the little dongles at the end of those cords were tapping together. And SOMEHOW that "noise" was enough to make me not be able to sleep so I wrapped the cords around a couple of blinds and like you guys? I'm actually pretty stunned that a small tap tap tap was enough to keep me from sleep. That's an actual "are you kidding me?"
I mean nevermind the fact I've lived here for ages and this is the first time this has been an issue? What is happening?!
No comments:
Post a Comment