Right now I'm listening to a raven call, and several very upset/scared seagulls and a crow or two. The "warning calls" always interest me. If I notice them in the evenings, I'll start to listen for an owl.... it's cool.
Early-ish in the mornings, I'll get to hear the neatest little sound. There is a pair/duo of crows who walk along the gutters/eavestroughs of the building I can see from my place. It's the neatest little sound because it's quiet - they're not talking to each other but there's just this little tip tap tip tap as they make their way along. Maybe they're looking for bugs. Sometimes I think it's nesting material (maybe that building should invest in some cleaning?). Maybe they hid something and are finding it now. Or maybe other animals/birds hide things in there and the crows are scavenging.... whatever the reason it's a neat little thing I like to notice on the mornings when I'm home for it.
Just me. Thinking thoughts, living life, figuring it out as I go along.
And, no, I don't really know what I'm talking about.
Wednesday, 22 July 2026
The Birds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment