Oof, I'm tired today.
It's not the complaint it usually would be becauase I went to a movie with friends last night and ran into another friend on the walk there and so my "didn't sleep well" is more because my system just wouldn't shut down which is a better reason to sleep poorly than stress or whatever, so yeah.
When I was out with these friends we were talking about health stuff and I mentioned the naturopath I'm seeing and was (gleefully) reminded that I say it "wrong".
I'm starting to think/wonder if this is a pronunciation/accent thing so I'm here to see if any of you pronounce it "wrong" too! Especially any of you you might live "across the waters" from here!
So, do you pronounce naturopath as like a horse... NEIGH...turopath or like "nah, don't worry about it" NAH...turopath? Or.. neither?
Anyway, happy Tuesday..s.omehow!
No comments:
Post a Comment