Saturday 3 December 2011

Goal

Tower by foundimagination
I'm going to sleep at my place tonight come hell or high water.

(Well, ok, that's an exaggeration. I totally wouldn't sleep there if it was hellish or flooded. Just....you know, I really want to and hope to.)

So that means today is a day of giant cleaning and unpacking and sorting and whatever else. Stuff...ing. (As in, doing stuff, not stuffing turkey stuffing.)

I'm tired, I am, but I'm also a little excited at the idea of being back in my own place and seeing how it is.

Because that's what I've decided. I'm going to sleep here tonight and then if it's awful (the dust, the tradesmen, the whatever) I'll stay another week at Mom and Dad's.

So I'm throwing on my sweats and heading over there right away, and I'll come back for lunch and a break and by then I'll know.

See you on the flip side.

(I know, I'm not making sense. Sorry, kind of stressed in the brain so not "in" the brain if you know what I mean. No? Me neither.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of being fine with or without being in a relationship. As women we often think we absolutely cannot survive without arm love. Thanks.

Victoria said...

:)