Saturday 10 March 2012

Rough

Back To The 50mm - My Favourite Pen by foundimagination
So, yeah. Rough week.

Rough couple of weeks actually.

I'm emotionally exhausted and it's taking its toll on me mentally, physically, and (well, duh) emotionally. (Thanks for that one brain.)

I wish I was getting on a plane today and flying off to somewhere warm and beach-y like a couple of my friends are. I relish the idea of sitting on a lounger sipping a drink and reading a book while contemplating the next time I should go jump in the waves or walk along the beach.

I can't even talk about it and I certainly can't control or fix it and I just wish it would all go away, all of it all of it all off it now.

I hope things will settle soon and I am doing the best I can to take care of myself, but man oh man, some time away from everything would go down really well right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog. You're so cute! :D

Victoria said...

Well, thanks

Duff said...

ooo time to book yourself a sunny holiday. things always seem better when the sun is out, shouldn't be long now :)

Victoria said...

I know Duff, I should. Time to start searching the couches for loose change I guess? ;)