Wednesday 5 April 2017

So... April, Eh?

So.... uh.... I guess it's not January?  Ha ha, I'm so silly, it's February!

Oh... April?  Really?  Hmmm... not sure how that happened, but ok.

I did drive home last night at about eight and it was still not totally dark.  AKA  there was still some light out.  I do like that.

April has that whole showers/flowers thing and a few birthdays (in my world anyway) and that bunny chocolate thing and hey, how come there are no more "chocolate holidays" until, like, October now?  How is that fair?

Grumble, grumble, need more chocolate excuses, grumble.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I think one of the few perks of being an adult is the ability to make up your own chocolate excuses ...

"Second Saturday of the Month" is dark chocolate day, I think.

Victoria said...

Ahhhh, fair point. I... should, uh "research" those cholidays! (heh, that was a typo that turned into an awesome word!)