Friday 16 March 2018

Meh

There's a saying of sorts, that I most remember from the Headspace site, that talks about how there is always blue sky, just that sometimes there are clouds blocking it.

You notice it during flights too... how it can be whatever weather, and then you get to a certain height (altitude?) and it's blue sky and sunny with clouds below.

I know all this.

It's just sometimes harder to think "the blue sky will be back" when it's dark and dreary.  Literally or metaphorically.

But more metaphorically.

Some days are hard.  Some harder than others.  Some moments within days are hard.  And so on and so forth.

Change is hard.

Roll on the blue sky days.

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Just gotta get to the next day, and the next day, and the next day.

And find the good in each day to keep going. Like more sunlight. Warmer temperatures during the day. This really cute dog I saw running around the park on my walk into work this morning (man, it was just so happy to be off the leash).

The fact that every time I look at the clock, it's closer to quitting time.

Victoria said...

look again, I bet it's even closer now!!!

:)