Saturday 1 December 2018

Oh Crap

My first thought was that I was going to write a post about an issue I was having with my eyes but then I realized it's the first of December which means... which means GAH!

Well, I mean, I can put a positive spin on things and say that that means twenty one days until the days start getting lighter again YAY!

But also this is that time of year that things can get really stressful and I'm really really hoping to avoid that this year, or at least mitigate it.

My avoidance of shopping centers has already started and I'm aware that others may too be stressed and not at their best.

But yeah, December is here and the end of a year I have not really gotten into the swing of yet.  As in, 2017 doesn't seem like it was nearly two years ago... !!!

No comments: