Monday 7 January 2019

Oh Lawd!

That, up there (the title) is part of an internet joke that I happened to see. 

In utterly unrelated news, it's Sunday night as I type this and I've just come through my second panic attack of the day.  Needless to say my plans for writing have been put aside for now so instead I'll leave you with the weird news that apparently it's already a week into January?  And the good news that it was still light out at 4:45 or so yesterday afternoon (well, this afternoon as I type, but you get my point.)

So yes, longer days are already ever so slightly noticeable.  Phew.

3 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

*hugs* Hope the panic attacks stop and give you some breathing space.

Also it's so nice that it's getting brighter. I can feel my general mood getting a little better each day.

Elliott said...

Sorry to hear about the panic attacks. My kids get them and I've been on the phone with them many times talking them down. Hope you're feeling better.

Victoria said...

The brightening days are lovely J! Panic attacks I would like to kick in whatever spot would be most uncomfortable for them.


I'm so glad to hear that you've been a person your kids can talk to during a panic attack E, those people are godsends!! Thank you on their behalf :)