Monday 25 March 2019

Huh?

So, according to my dream... I went in to see the doctor (who had a fancy office) and she was the Mom of a gal I vaguely know, and when she came in, she asked if I knew which tattoo I was getting, and I froze because I knew she was a tattoo artist, but I'd totally forgotten that's why I was going and so I'd forgotten to think of what tattoo I wanted, so I said no.

She said that was fine because she'd seen my parents at a get together the night before and they'd chosen some, and she showed me the patterns.  (What?)

They were all really lame (of course they were!) and so I politely tried to back out of it, while feeling guilty.

Then, my friend who'd been wandering around the property came back in and said he needed the first aid kit because someone was hurt. So I followed him out and he told me to say sorry to my friend for him wrecking the roof. He went on to explain that he saw the old Chevrolet (car) and just wanted to climb inside the roof (I don't know!) so he did but then it collapsed (probably because it was old and not designed for ... that) and shattered everything and then I started to wake up because I'm not sure how the other person got injured but... I have no idea what that was all about!

Well, I mean I can guess at some components but really not sure how or why my brain but it all together like that!

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I don't know about this show. The character motivations are unclear, and I'm not sure this "friend" is supposed to be comic relief and bring pathos to the part.

Still, I'll give it another 2-3 episodes before I decide if I'll drop it. I'd like to see what happens with the car and if the main lead gets a tattoo...

(cough)

Victoria said...

(I've totally done that!)

Oh my friend watched the whole season in one night and said it's great! ;)