Tuesday 12 March 2019

It's the Hips (And Shoulders?)

I'm not entirely sure why but I was thinking the other day about the fact that I "should" maybe (probably?) have an escape ladder in, say my bedroom, in case of a fire situation where I can't get out the front door.

So I was googling to see what was out there and how pricey they might be when I realized... I don't think I can actually fit out my bedroom window and there's no good way to find out!

My main living room windows I'm sure I can fit through them, but my bedroom ones are two smaller (thinner) windows rather than one large one (for... reasons?)

Which... I suppose means if I'm stuck in my bedroom when the imaginary fire or whatever happens, I probably can't get out.

Although you bet I'm going to have to try to figure out some way of measuring the window to see if I *could* indeed fit through it!

But let's be honest, I'm not sure how to see if my butt will fit out of a window...

No comments: