Wednesday 8 May 2019

It's Here

Well, this weekend was the first time my apartment got warm.  As in, I ended up putting my blinds on my windows down for a few hours in the afternoon.  And I took off my top quilt. 

And then this weekend stayed warm.  Yesterday, I didn't even close my windows at night, it didn't cool down enough for that.  So I guess I'll say Spring/Summer is here?

It's hard to know these days when a season shifts as it's all a lot mushier than it used to be, but yeah, my blinds are down and my windows open and I guess the warmer weather is here now.  (For now?)

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

It's definitely in that "wow, is it summer? wait no, it got so chilly now" phase of Victoria Spring.

Which is nice. I've got my fans out to circulate the air, and the windows are open when I'm home so the musty dusty winter air can get cycled out.

I'm jealous of your screens though.

Victoria said...

The screens so far are amazing at keeping out the bugs! (They may, however, also keep out a bit of a breeze? It's hard to tell if that's part of it or if it's just a non breezy week?)