Thursday 20 June 2019

Shine

I was looking for a photo in my "I think this might work" photo system and I came across this one and it reminded me I haven't been to a car show in ages.  This is the time of year where they happen quite a lot.... but I'm still not sure I'll make it to any.  (Oh well.)

I got kind of stressed when I got home last night.  A few things just sort of piled up and stressed me out and then I realized I didn't have a post ready for this morning and that kind of made me panic.  Which let me tell you is a SUCKY feeling and no fun.  Like, the opposite of fun. 

Sigh.

My own car does some weird thing from time to time that whenever I mention it to Jason he says it has something to do with changes in atmospheric (barometric?) pressure.  Which I can't for the life of me understand.  I mentioned it to someone else and they asked me how old my car is and I said about 10 years old (which makes me sad) and they said "oh, well, it's an old car letting you know it's old" and, well, that made me super sad.  I still feel like my car is new.  (So does its mileage!)  I wish things lasted forever and that wear and tear wasn't a thing.

Oh, where, oh where is my lottery win?  (Cuz then I don't have to worry about any potential future car repair issues!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of those weird people that gets attached to all my "stuff". My husband finally upgraded to a new truck & I feel so bad for his old truck "white ranger"(18 years old)just sitting in the driveway waiting to be loved/driven. My parents,somewhat hoarders (never threw out a thing ever- cleaned out their home,of 50 years, found saved wedding cake from 1962 omg)Maybe it's hereditary?
brandi

Victoria said...

I totally understand!!!! If I'm some day able to afford a new car, what about my current car!!!!!!???? Waaah.