Friday 8 May 2020

Not Going To Do It!

I am totally not going to do this, it's just something my brain thinks of from time to time.... but, lately, when I put my hair into a ponytail, I think "I wonder what would happen if I just cut off the end of that ponytail!"

Like, as in, it would probably look terrible but no one would see it cuz I'm not going anywhere and my hairdresser could just fix it eventually.

I say again, I'm totally not going to do this, nope, not at all, but the thought is there.  It kind of reminds me of that weird head doll one of my friends had that you could style its hair but of course we'd cut it and then there would be no more hair left to play with cuz you gave it a weird cut and, well, yeah.

No home cuts here.  I'm just... vaguely curious what it would look like!  (And how horrified my stylist would be when I showed up with some randomly cut hair!)

No comments: