Tuesday 21 July 2020

Whoops

Well, I don't want to jinx it so let's pretend I'm not actually typing this, but about half hour after I finished that post yesterday the crows stopped their racket.

And um.... *whispers*... so far so good?

Like maybe my whining posts have power and I should try that with other things?

Um, I wish it would stay sunny and nice but that my apartment had really good air flow.  Or wait, maybe it only works when I really grumpily complain.  UGH THERE IS NO AIR IN MY APARTMENTS ON THESE DAYS WITH NO WIND UGH!!! I HATE IT!

(There, maybe that'll help?  As today's supposed to get temperature hot and "humidex" high and yeah...)

But um, yeah, the crow situation maybe, just maybe is over?

Probably shouldn't type that, you know?



Edit:  OH MY LORD Y'ALL, I am NOT KIDDING.  I pressed "save" on this post and less than five minutes later, CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW, I have blog-crow magic!  What do I do with this power!!?!?!?!?!?!


PS THE CROWS ARE NOISY AND I HATE IT (I hope they stop)

No comments: