Tuesday 4 August 2020

Seriously?!

I swear, Tuesdays after a holiday/long weekend Monday mess me up!  (Also, the process of adding a photo to "new layout" is really not working the easy way it used to and I clearly can't figure it out, BAD UI, BAD!)

Yeah, because we have a weekend, see (Saturday, Sunday) and then Sunday feels a little like a Saturday because you know you have the next day off an then on the Monday you're like ha!  it's not a work day, ta da!  But then you go to bed Monday and are like ok, it's a work day tomorrow but it's not a Monday because that was yesterday so I have to do Tuesday things, not Monday things but yesterday was a weekend so why isn't it Monday?  Well, because HOLIDAY!

So, yeah, I'm a little confuzzled this morning but as I type this I'm reminding myself... Tuesday... Tuesday... Tuesday things!

(Not Monday.  Just kind of is one without being one.  K?  K.)

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

So I'm not the only one who's week rhythm gets off because of the long weekend. Good to know, good to know.

Victoria said...

Nope, not the only one at all! Happy Friday, no, wait, have a good Monday, crap, TUESDAY! (not Wednesday)