Saturday 10 October 2020

I'm Sorry!

 I feel really guilty right now because in my dream last night/this morning (?) I was waiting for an airplane (getting a few airplane dreams lately) and there was a married pilot also waiting (and we might have been in the "Big Brother" tv show house??) and he and I were SO incredibly attracted to each other but he was married and then at the end of the dream he was hanging on his bed (see Big Brother house) and we just "couldn't help" but like make out kiss each other and then I pushed away and was like NO and I felt guilty then and I feel guilty now and I'M SO SORRY DREAM WIFE!  


4 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Hey, you don't know - dream wife might have been okay with it?

Victoria said...

Welllllll I guess, but that's something I/he should have known/talked about/confirmed before the smooching!!!

Jason Langlois said...

It was a dream - you don't know if there's a previous dream, one you don't remember, where that was establish.

Just saying dream logic is very accommodating. ;)

Victoria said...

Well I didn't know it was a dream but now that I do sure, maybe there was a "this is ok" dream earlier in the night! Phew ;)