Wednesday 4 November 2020

So Tired

I'm tired.

And no, this morning I don't mean the expected "time change" kind of tired or what have you, I'm tired from yesterday's non-event in the United States.

I don't really think I can say I'm surprised and I was calm for at least part of the day but then I got myself wrapped up in the looking and checking and I maybe even allowed myself a little bit of hope that it might be decisively over even though I was pretty sure there was no way that was going to happen, all things considered.

But yeah, I'm tired this morning.  I took something to help me sleep last night so at least I got sleep, but still.... tired.

I maybe should have written blog posts for the entire week talking about my usual nothing and that's probably what I'll go back to... once I can muster up some "not tired".

I'm going to have to find a way to detach myself from the States and what "news" comes out of it for my own sanity and health.

Anyway.... I hope you're well and that today brings you some happy.  Like, I had a really good cup of tea this morning  - that was lovely.

Have a good day you guys.


No comments: