Thursday 17 December 2020

Oh Please Make It Go Away, I'm Sorry I Ever Saw It!

When you start your day with a dream like this, you have to hope the day only improves.... like, can only go up from here right?  

So you may have seen the popular (I don't like saying "viral story" anymore... sigh) story about the family who has "kept" (as in, allowed to stay) a huntsman (aka HUGE) spider in their house like a pet/friend.  Yeah, I didn't like the article but I glanced at it and said "yeah, no, I would not be able to do that, it's too big... gah"

So my brain thought including said giant spider in a dream was a REALLY GOOD WAY TO WAKE ME UP THIS MORNING!!!

So....... my cat (I don't have a cat) ate the spider because the spider had died (sad) and then the cat threw up the dead, partially eaten spider carcus cuz... gross.  AND THEN I PUT IT ON A PLATE AND ATE IT.  IN THE DREAM I ATE THE CAT BARFED UP DEAD GIANT SPIDER OMG I'M SO SORRY I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT BECAUSE NOW YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT TOO AND WHY BRAIN WHYYYYYY????

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Wow, so weird it looks like you posted today, but there's nothing in the post.

NOTHING YOU HEAR ME!

Victoria said...

Weird. I won't be looking into that issue because NOTHING IS THERE!